14th East Coast Trail Tely Hike
Strut your stuff!
Come Celebrate the Trail
The East Coast Trail Turns 20! Come Celebrate with us on International Trails Day, the annual East Coast Trail Tely Hike Fundraiser. The City of St. John's is our host community this year and the feature attractions are the scenic Sugarloaf, Cape Spear, Deadmans Bay, and Blackhead paths.
There are six great hikes to choose from - short, medium and long; easy to challenging.
Essential Hike Day Details
- Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Location: City of St. John's, King George V Park (next to Quidi Vidi Lake)
- Hike Registration: 8:00 am at King George V Park
- $50 minimum registration fee/donation: fundraise or donate a minimum of $50 per person to participate. Those under 16 years of age who will be hiking must be accompanied by an adult and a waiver will need to be signed.
- Tax deductible: All pledges $20 and over are eligible for a tax receipt.
Rally a team of friends, familiy or just your own two feet and register today. Select your hike and set yourself up (or set up a team) to receive donations online.
***The East Coast Trail Association is a registered charity BN#899356364 RR0001. Charitable Donation receipts will be issued as per the Canada Revenue Agency rules.
We give a sincere thanks to our event sponsors.