Strut your stuff on Saturday June 7, 2014
The East Coast Trail Tely Hike is here again
Register Now & Come Celebrate the Trail!
The East Coast Trail turns 20! Come Celebrate with us on International Trails Day, the annual East Coast Trail Tely Hike fundraiser. The City of St. John's is our host community this year and the feature attractions are the scenic Sugarloaf, Cape Spear, Deadmans Bay, and Blackhead paths.
There are six great hikes to choose from - short, medium and long; easy to challenging. This is our most ambitious Tely Hike program ever; we hope you enjoy the variety and bring your friends and family. Don't delay, register today or sponsor a participant.
Essential Hike Day Details
- Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014
- Location: City of St. John's, King George V Park (next to Quidi Vidi Lake)
- Hike Registration: 8:00 am at King George V Park
- $50 minimum registration fee/donation: fundraise or donate a minimum of $50 per person to participate. Those under 16 years of age who will be hiking must be accompanied by an adult and a waiver will need to be signed.
- Tax deductible: All pledges $20 and over are eligible for a tax receipt.
Our 2014 Goal is $200,000
Rally a team of friends, family or just your own two feet and register today. Once registered, you can select your hike and set yourself up (or set your team up) to receive donations online.
***The East Coast Trail Association is a registered charity BN#899356364 RR0001. Charitable Donation receipts will be issued as per the Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Thanks to our Event Sponsors