The 13th Annual East Coast Trail Tely Hike
Fill yer boots... for a great cause
Our Big Event
Join us in Bay Bulls this year for the 13th Annual East Coast Trail Tely Hike Fundraiser on International Trails Day. The Town of Bay Bulls is our host this year and the feature attractions are the scenic Spout and Mickeleens Paths.
The 2013 Tely Hike offers four awesome hikes - ranging from moderate to easy, with one ideally suited to families.
Essential Hike Day Details
- Date: Saturday, June 1st 2013
- Location: Town of Bay Bulls
- Hike Registration (8:30am - 9:30am) at Bay Bulls Regional Lifestyle Centre, Cemetery Lane (West)
- Lunch/Award Presentations/Speakers: 1:00 pm at the Bay Bulls Regional Lifestyle Centre
- $50 minimum registration fee/donation: We ask all participants to raise/donate a minimum of $50 per person to participate in the Tely Hike. Please note that participants under 16 years of age are encouraged but not required to raise/donate the minimum $50 per person. Those under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tax deductible: $50 minimum registration fee/donation. All pledges $20 and over will be eligible for a tax receipt
Get yourself or your team together and register today. There you can select your hike and set up yourself or your team to receive donations online.
***The East Coast Trail Association is a registered charity BN#899356364 RR0001. Charitable Donation receipts will be issued as per the Canada Revenue Agency rules.
Thank you to our 2013 Tely Hike event sponsors.